No proof of finance – easy to think
The path of studying abroad in Canada universities of foreign students is more and more favorable with financial exemption programs such as CES, SDS. However, these programs do not guarantee that Canadian visas will go to you.
CES program will end on June 30, 2018. The deadline is extremely urgent, so there will be only a few students who have prepared all necessary documents to submit the application before this date. Following CES, the establishment of SDS is expected to open more opportunities for students thanks to the increase in the number of universities and colleges, but also the entry IELTS scores of students also increased. If you only need IELTS 5.0 before (no skills below 4.5), SDS requires a new IELTS input of 6.0 or above for all 4 skills.
In addition to the difficult IELTS score, the financial exemption application will be more focused on the Canadian side, especially in terms of academic ability to ensure that only international students are really serious about studying in Canada to get a visa. Thus, despite exemption from financial proof, CES or SDS does not guarantee that you will definitely get a student visa.
Not to mention, CES and SDS led to the introduction of a series of study abroad services companies, easily pushing customers into a state of confusion, worrying about which establishments are reputable enough to take care of visa procedures study abroad.
Study abroad by demonstrating financial ability – safety solutions
Before the end of CES and high demand for input from SDS, studying abroad in Canada has proved to be the best solution for international students thanks to safety.
Firstly, in theory, studying in Canada proves that finance does not require you to have an IELTS score, although this certificate is still an advantage in your profile. International students will not be under pressure on IELTS scores as required for SDS input.
Secondly, the financial proof roadmap does not require international students to pay for one year of tuition or medical services (but many will consider this as a part of financial proof), helping you reduce the burden about tuition.
Thirdly, many overseas study centers have experience in handling financial documents so if you have prepared all necessary documents, you can be assured that the opportunity to receive Canadian visas will be higher. Faster and more secure than rushing to apply for a CES deadline or having to prepare a very high IELTS score to meet the SDS program.
Document for proving financial ability
To study in Canada on the basis of financial proof, students need to prepare:
– A valid passport (if possible, the term may be extended over the period of study in Canada)
– Photo card: 2 new 4×6 photos taken within 6 months
– Birth certificate
– ID card of candidates and parents
– Parent’s marriage / divorce registration certificate
– Registration book
– Judicial record No. 2
– Health examination paper
Forms for applying for a student visa
– Form 1294: including student information, school information, tuition, … must be filled out online to get the barcode and print it directly.
– Form IMM5645E: information about a family, siblings, …
– Study permit questionnaire: financial information for parents and relatives in Canada (if any)
– Power of attorney for study abroad consulting company
– If an international student arrives in Quebec, it is necessary to apply for a permit to enter Quebec (Certificat d’acceptation du Québec – CAQ). Can fill CAQ in paper form or online with CAD 108 fee
If the applicant is under 18 years of age, a certificate of guardianship certificate is required as follows:
– Custodian Declaration – Custodian for Minors Studying in Canada: for guardians in Canada
– Custodian Declaration – Parents / Guardians for Minors Studying in Canada: parents in Vietnam must fill out a form
– Letter of admission from the Canadian school
– Grade 3 transcript, high school diploma
– Tuition payment invoice (if any)
– IELTS certificate (if necessary)
– Study plan: this section needs to be invested so that the reviewer can see that you have a clear and serious roadmap for studying in Canada.
Proof of financial ability
– Certificate of deposit in the bank within the last 2 months
– Saving account
– Labor contract, social insurance, personal income tax return, payroll statement, … to prove that you have a job and income from salary
– Business license, a tax receipt (for 6 months) if parents do business
– Certificate of ownership of houses, land, cars, …
If international students have funding from people in Canada, it is necessary to prove:
– Proof of relationship
– Copy of Canadian citizen or permanent resident card
– Letter of guarantee with clear financial responsibility
– Certificate of a bank account balance
– The original of the income tax return (Notice of Assessment, T451 / Income tax return information B Regular), in the past 2 years of the sponsor and the spouse of the sponsor.
– Letter confirming the employment of the sponsor and the spouse of the sponsor.
Hope our article today makes sense and works for you. See you next time!